Talk:Kenneth C. Boyd
October 12, 2011 article review
This article has been protected temporarily to allow us to evaluate user contributions for citations and neutral tone. --BrianWheeler 13:28, 12 October 2011 (EDT)
- The following text removed from BIO for lack of citations
- He briefly worked for a Democratic candidate for governor in the 1968 campaign. A car injury prevented him from serving in the Vietnam War.
- The following text removed -- more approp for Western Bypass article
- The project was listed as one of the most wasteful road projects in the country by Taxpayers for Common Sense. 
- Web. Parkway panic: Rooker vexed as Dorrier rekindles Bypass, Hawes Spencer, The Hook, Better Publications LLC, June 9, 2011, retrieved June 17, 2011.