Charlottesville City Council
|For term to start||January 2020|
|Term End||December 2023|
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
|Michael Payne (D)||3,657||24.98|
|Lloyd Snook (D)||3,501||23.91|
|Sena Magill (D)||3,183||21.74|
|Brian Pinkston (D)||3,073||20.99|
|Bob Fenwick (D)||1,277||8.38|
|Source: Virginia State Board of Elections|
- Voters could select up to three candidate
- Web. Democrats Magill, Snook, Payne sweep City Council race, Nolan Stout, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, November 5, 2019, retrieved November 5, 2019.
- Web. Sena Magill, Region Ten board member, launches council campaign, Nolan Stout, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, January 9, 2019, retrieved January 10, 2019.
- Web. Longtime area donor injects $150K into local races, Nolan Stout, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, January 16, 2019, retrieved January 24, 2019.
- Web. Five Democratic council candidates make their cases at forum, Tyler Hammel, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, February 23, 2019, retrieved February 24, 2019.
- Web. 2019 June Primary Results - Charlottesville, State Board of Elections, June 11, 2019, retrieved June 12, 2019.