Nude Fude was a restaurant opened in May 2015 by Ken and Danielle Notari, with support from chef Jarrod Brown.  Nude Fude featured dishes made from local and seasonal ingredients, including gluten-free and vegan dishes.  Nude Fude closed in the spring of 2017. The restaurant was located at 2800 Hydraulic Road, in a building that formerly housed Cobb’s Pizza & Grill.   Ken Notari credited the Central Virginia Small Business Development Center (SBDC) for helping to refine the initial business pitch for the restaurant.
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Web. Local fare coming soon to Hydraulic at Nude Fude and more local restaurant news, C-VILLE Writers, C-VILLE Weekly, Portico Publications, May 5, 2015, retrieved January 26, 2020.
- Web. Going 'Nude' with 'Fude', Client Profiles 2017, Virginia Small Business Development Center, 2017
- Web. Introducing Nude Fude, The Charlottesville 29, May 4, 2015, retrieved January 26, 2020.
- Web. Menu (Archived on November 15, 2016), retrieved January 26, 2020.
- Web. Nude Fude Website (Archived on April 6, 2017), retrieved January 26, 2020.
- Web. Nude Fude Website (Archived on November 7, 2016), retrieved January 26, 2020.