North Pointe is a major neighborhood model development with a town center that is being planned by Great Eastern Management Company. It is expected to have 900 residential units on 264 acres with big box grocery store, a department store, hotel, and offices.
|This Neighborhood article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
Location: East side of Route 29N past Airport and Proffit Roads before the North Fork of the Rivanna River.
- February 6, 2006 Work Session 
- March 2006 Town Hall 
- May 10, 2006 Public Hearing before Albemarle Board of Supervisors 
- August 2, 2006: Supervisors approve rezoning for North Pointe on a 4-2 vote. 
- October 17, 2016: Places29 North Committee briefed on development 
- Web. New site plan for North Pointe development on 29N on the way, Josh Mandell, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, October 17, 2016, retrieved October 18, 2016.
- Web. Project may impact traffic north of Airport Road, News Staff, News Article, CBS19, February 18, 2020, retrieved February 25, 2020.
- Web. North Pointe Needs More Work, Brian Wheeler, Charlottesville Tomorrow, retrieved October 17, 2016.
- Web. North Pointe Information Session, Andrew Owen, Charlottesville Tomorrow, March 8, 2006, retrieved October 17, 2016.
- Web. No decision at North Pointe Public Hearing, Brian Wheeler, Charlottesville Tomorrow, May 10, 2006, retrieved October 17, 2016.
- Web. North Pointe rezoning approved, Brian Wheeler, Charlottesville Tomorrow, August 3, 2006, retrieved October 17, 2016.