|Term Start||January 4, 2016|
|Term End||December 2017|
|Preceded by||Satyendra Huja|
Charlottesville City Council
|Term Start||January 2016|
|Term End||December 2019|
|Date of birth||Jan. 1, 1973
He has also served as president of the Fifeville Neighborhood Association.
Signer was appointed to the following committees in January 2016. 
- Audit Committee
- Cable Franchise Committee
- Planning and Coordinating Council
- School Capital Projects
- Social Services Advisory Board
|Wes Bellamy (D)||4,688||29.67|
|Kathleen M. Galvin (D) incumbent||4,590||29.05|
|Mike Signer (D)||4,309||27.28|
|Anson Parker (R)||1,208||7.65|
|Scott Bandy (I)||691||4.37|
|Source: State Board of Elections|
Each voter could vote for up to three candidates.
|Candidate Profile Resources|
|Candidate||Mike Signer (D)|
|Office||Charlottesville City Council|
|Election year||2015 election|
|Candidate interviews by Charlottesville Tomorrow|
|Candidate interview transcript|
|Candidate interview audio|
Audio of Campaign Announcement
<play audio>http://s3.amazonaws.com/cville/cm%2Fmutlimedia%2F20150211-signer-announcement.MP3 </play audio>
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Web. 2015 November General - Unofficial Results, Virginia State Board of Elections, November 3, 2015, retrieved November 3, 2015.
- Web. Signer launches race for Charlottesville City Council, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, February 11, 2015, retrieved February 12, 2015.
- E-mail. Paige Rice, City of Charlottesville. "RE: list of appointments." Message to Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow. January 7, 2016.
- Web. 2015 November General, State Board of Elections, November 4, 2011, retrieved July 28, 2016.