Significant events that happened (or will happen) on May 21.
- 1936 – Former city attorney [[George E. Walker, Sr.is indicted for embezzling $12,889.43 from the Albemarle County Circuit Court. 
- 2013 – City Council voted 3-2 to approve the rezoning and critical slopes waiver for Belmont Point  The Councilors who voted for the project were Dave Norris, Satyendra Huja and Kristin Szakos. The no votes were from Kathy Galvin and Dede Smith. 
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Web. Walker Indicted in Grand Larceny, Staff reports, Daily Progress Digitized Microfilm, Lindsay family, May 21, 1936, retrieved May 18, 2022. Print. May 21, 1936 page 1.
- Web. Divided Council approves Stonehenge development, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, May 23, 2013, retrieved January 31, 2021.
- Web. May 20, 2013, Charlottesville City Council, Meeting Minutes, retrieved January 31, 2021.