Significant events that happened (or will happen) on May 18.
- 1982 – Voters in Albemarle County and Charlottesville approve Revenue Sharing Agreement in referendum 
- 2015 – Harris Farm, a late 18th century farm with a 19th century structure in Albemarle County, is listed National Register of Historic Places 
- 2020 – University of Virginia Board of Visitors meet virtually in open and closed session 
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Web. Chairman Boyd calls for renegotiation of City-County revenue sharing agreement, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, March 5, 2008, retrieved May 18, 2021.
- Web. 002-0878 Harris Farm, Virginia Landmarks Register, April 4, 2018, retrieved January 27, 2020.
- Web. UVa board discusses ways of mitigating costs incurred by pandemic, Tyler Hammel, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, May 18, 2020, retrieved May 24, 2020.
- Web. “A heart as big as the moon” Remembering veterinarian Dr. John Hayes, Terry Beigie, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, June 11, 2020, retrieved December 2, 2020.