|Jane DeSimone Dittmar|
Jane Dittmar (D-Scottsville)
|Electoral District||Scottsville Magisterial District|
|Term Start||November 2013|
|Term End||December 2015|
|Preceded by||William "Petie" Craddock|
|Date of birth||1956|
|Alma mater||University of Virginia|
Jane Dittmar won election to the Scottsville Magisterial District seat on the Albemarle Board of Supervisors on November 5, 2013.   She will be sworn in on November 11, 2013 at 2:30 pm in the County Office Building.
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
Dittmar has lived in the Scottsville District for 15 years. Dittmar was president of the Charlottesville Regional Chamber of Commerce from 1992 to 2000. In 2005, she founded the Positive Solutions Group, a Charlottesville mediation firm. Dittmar is a Virginia Supreme Court certified mediator and serves as court coordinator for the courts of the City of Charlottesville, Albemarle County, Fluvanna County, Greene County, and Louisa County. Dittmar's mother, Virginia DeSimone, was the state president of the League of Women Voters. DeSimone was 83 as of 2013.
|Jane Dittmar (D) (winner)||2,830||57.72|
|Cindi Burket (R)||2,061||42.04|
|Source: State Board of Elections|
|Candidate Profile Resources|
|Candidate||Jane Dittmar (D) - WINNER|
|Office||Albemarle County Board of Supervisors, Scottsville District|
|Election year||2013 election|
|Candidate interviews by Charlottesville Tomorrow|
|Candidate interview transcript|
|Candidate interview audio|
Audio of September 24, 2013 Charlottesville Tomorrow/Daily Progress
<play audio>http://s3.amazonaws.com/cville/cm%2Fmutlimedia%2F20130924-Albemarle-Scottsville-District-forum.mp3 </play audio>
- Web. Democrats gain advantage on Albemarle County Board of Supervisors, J. Reynolds Hutchins, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, November 5, 2013, retrieved November 5, 2013.
- Web. Democrat to announce for Scottsville special election, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, 1 Aug 2013, retrieved 2 Aug 2013.
- Web. Dittmar launches campaign for Albemarle Board of Supervisors, Claudia Elzey, Charlottesville Tomorrow, 7 Aug 2013, retrieved 8 Aug 2013.
- Web. Meeting: Conflict Resolution, Charlottesville SHRM, 9 Apr 2013, retrieved 2 Aug 2013.
- Web. About Our Firm, Positive Solutions Group, LLC, retrieved 2 Aug 2013.
- Web. Out of the gate: Glenmore fields supe candidates, Lisa Provence, The Hook, Better Publications LLC, 7 Aug 2013, retrieved 8 Aug 2013. Print. 8 Aug 2013 .
- Web. Local campaigns garner support from political parties, business PAC, Maggie Ambrose and Brian Wheeler, Charlottesville Tomorrow, September 22, 2013, retrieved October 3, 2013.
- Web. My County/City>Albemarle County, Virginia State Board of Elections, retrieved November 11, 2013.