Coordinates: 38°01′43″N 78°30′02″W / 38.02867°N 78.50053°W
Fifeville Park is a 0.66 acre fenced-in park that features a basketball court, a shelter and a playground. The land was donated to the city by H.W. Walsh and five other trustees in 1949. The park is located on Fifeville on Spring Street between Grove Street and King Street.
The city's comprehensive plan classifies Fifeville Park as a 'neighborhood' park.
Coordinates: 38°01′43″N 78°30′04″W / 38.028664°N 78.501061°W
- ↑ Web. Charlottesville : Fifeville Park, city website, City of Charlottesville, Charlottesville, retrieved October 19, 2010.
- ↑ Web. Charlottesville Comprehensive Plan, Chapter 10, city website, City of Charlottesville, Charlottesville, Virginia, retrieved October 19, 2010.