|This Neighborhood article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
|Middle||Buford Middle School|
|High School||Charlottesville High School|
*Confirm attendance boundaries for individual homes with school divisions
There is a Fifeville Neighborhood Association.
Nearly triangular in shape, the northeastern corner is the intersection of the CSX east-west railroad tracks and Ridge Street. From this point, the southeastern border is Ridge and 5th Street Extended until it meets Rock Creek at the neighborhood's southernmost point. Rock Creek is the southwestern boundary, back to the northwestern corner at the CSX tracks, which form the northern boundary.
The railroad tracks to the north create a significant barrier to pedestrians between the neighborhood and UVa just across these tracks. .
Development and redevelopment
Parts of the neighborhood are part of the Fifeville-Castle Hill Historic District.
- Neighborhood Analysis: A Plan for Improvement (Link to study)
- Fifeville Neighborhood Survey and Impact Analysis, Spring 1989 (Link to study)
- Fifeville Housing Study, April 1991 (Link to study)
- Three-Year Fifeville Plan (adopted by Council in April 1991) (Link to study) 
- Fifeville Neighborhood Plan, 2006 (Link to study)
The city was the Priority Neighborhood in the city's Community Development Block Grant and funds were spent on a partial streetscape. 
- Web. Fifeville neighborhood wants small-area plan for Cherry Avenue, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, June 20, 2016, retrieved January 11, 2017.
- Web. Track marks: These lines change lives, Wesley Hottot, The Hook, Better Publications LLC, May 30 2002, retrieved May 2 2011.
- Web. Charlottesville City Council meeting minutes, .pdf, Council Chambers, City of Charlottesville, April 1, 1991.
- Web. Mixed-use development near UVA medical center moves forward, Staff Reports, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, July 28, 2008, retrieved January 22, 2021.
- Web. Charlottesville City Council meeting minutes, .pdf, Council Chambers, City of Charlottesville, January 3, 2012.
- Web. Planners tour Cherry Avenue in advance of hotel groundbreaking, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, June 29, 2016, retrieved February 21, 2021.
- neighborhood website[dead link]
- City Neighborhoods Website for Fifeville[dead link]
- Fifeville on CityData.com
- 2006 In Our Backyard Neighborhood Plan for Fifeville[dead link]
|Jefferson Park Avenue||10th & Page||Starr Hill||
|Fry's Spring||↑||North Downtown|
|← Fifeville →|
|Johnson Village||Ridge Street|