Carl P. Zeithaml
Carl Zeithaml came to the McIntire School of Commerce in 1997 from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill's Kenan-Flagler Business School. Prior to his experience at UNC Chapel Hill, Zeithaml served at Texas A&M University and University of Maryland.
Interim UVA President
On June 19 2012, following the resignation of Teresa Sullivan, Zeithaml was named by the UVA Board of Visitors as interim president of the University effective August 16, 2012. However, he announced three days later he would suspend all duties related to the presidency while the Board of Visitors considered a vote to reinstate Teresa Sullivan.  Sullivan was reinstated four days later on June 26.
- D.B.A., Strategic Management, University of Maryland
- M.B.A., Health and Hospital Administration, University of Florida
- B.A., Economics, University of Notre Dame
- Web. Carl Zeithaml, Forbes, retrieved June 20, 2012.
- Web. Carl P. Zeithaml, University of Virginia, retrieved June 20, 2012.
- Web. Carl P. Zeithaml bio box, Richmond-Times Dispatch, June 20, 2012, retrieved June 20, 2012.
- Web. Carl Zeithaml to 'suspend' UVA interim presidency negotiations, Brianne Carter, WJLA ABC 7, June 22, 2012, retrieved June 25, 2012.
- Web. U-Va. board reinstates Sullivan as president, Jenna Johnson, Anita Kumar & Daniel de Vise, Washington Post, June 26, 2012, retrieved July 13, 2012.