Calhoun Chevrolet Company

From Cvillepedia
Revision as of 13:53, 4 November 2017 by Seantubbs (talk | contribs) (created)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

The Calhoun Chevrolet Company was an automobile dealership that was in operations in the 1940's.

In June 1948, the company donated a car for use in the driver-training program at Lane High School. [1]


References

  1. Web. School Gets Driver-Training Car, Staff Reports, Daily Progress Digitized Microfilm, Lindsay family, June 8, 1948, retrieved November 4, 2017 from University of Virginia Library. Print. June 8 1948 page 3.