|< 2018||All years||2020 >|
- This article is a date listing important events for the year 2019.
- February 23, Saturday on the House Floor Delegate David J. Toscano (57th District) announced that he will not be seeking re-election to the House of Delegates at the November 2019 general election. He will continue to serve the people of Charlottesville and Albemarle County through the end of his seventh term on December 31, 2019.
- March 5 – Del. Steve Landes (R-Verona) announced today that he will be a candidate for the Clerk of Circuit Court for Augusta County that he is not seeking re-election to the Virginia House of Delegates representing the 25th District. He has served in the Virginia House of Delegates since 1996, representing HD 25 which includes portions of Augusta, Albemarle and Rockingham counties.
- March 11 – Filing opens at 12:00 p.m. for primary party candidates to submit their Declaration of Candidacy with Chairman of their local political party; non-primary party candidates do not need to file.
- March 28 – Deadline for primary party candidates to submit their Declaration of Candidacy for the General Assembly today at 5:00 p.m.
- June 11 – Filing deadline for candidates seeking office in the November General Election, today at 7:00 pm.
- June 11 – Primary Election
- November 5 – General Election: polls open from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Web. Delegate Steve Landes to run for Augusta County Clerk of Court, WHSV newsroom, WHSV-TV3, Harrisonburg, VA, Posted: Tue 4:06 PM, Mar 05, 2019, retrieved March 10, 2019.
- Web. Candidate Bulletin Local and Constitutional Offices Requirements for the June 11, 2019 Primary Elections and November 5, 2019 General Elections, Virginia Department of Elections, Revision 1/2/2019, retrieved March 9, 2019.
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|