West Main Restaurant
|Key people||Anderson McClure, Pat McClure|
West Main Restaurant is an eatery located at 333 West Main Street in Charlottesville. It is part of the Virginian family of restaurants. It closed in 2015 to become Tavern & Grocery. 
West Main is located in the Inge building, which was constructed in 1820. In 1890, the building was purchased by Gregory P. Inge, an African-American businessman who used it for a grocery store and his own residence for many years.  The family lost possession of the house in the early 20th century and it became a restaurant at the time. A fire in the 1980's damaged much of the building, but it was restored. However, a portion of the first floor was not restored, allowing for people to glimpse the basement bar from the front entryway. 
- Web. Introducing Tavern & Grocery, THE CHARLOTTESVILLE 29, January 29, 2016, retrieved January 28, 2016.
- Web. West Main Street Historic District, City of Charlottesville, retrieved March 29, 2012.
- Web. Our History, West Main Restaurant, retrieved March 29, 2012.
- Web. Andy McClure has the good food business Cornered, C-VILLE Weekly, Portico Publications, retrieved April 23, 2012. Print. October 19, 2010 , #22.42, .