Wallace Roberts & Todd
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
The Charlottesville Redevelopment and Housing Authority describes WRT as "Our Master Planning firm" in a release announcing a draft of findings.
- File:West Main Report.pdf
- Charlottesville Pavilion (landscape designer)
- Charlottesville Redevelopment and Housing Authority Redevelopment Master Plan
- Downtown Mall Master Plan 
- Downtown Transit Center
- Charlottesville Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court Building (design consultant)
- Web. About, Wallace Roberts & Todd, retrieved April 26, 2016.
- Phase 1 Master Planning work, Redevelopment Master Planning Clearinghouse, Charlottesville Redevelopment and Housing Authority, 22 Jun 2009, retrieved 29 June 2009.
- Web. Schematic Design Report for Charlottesville Downtown Mall, Wallace Roberts & Todd, May 2005, retrieved April 26, 2016.
- Web. Downtown Mall design concepts shared with community, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, January 28. 2012, retrieved August 4, 2009.
- "Downtown Transit Station." Wallace Roberts & Todd. Web. 26 Apr. 2010. <http://www.wrtdesign.com/projects/detail/Downtown-Transit-Station/33>.
- SmartBuilding Index Architecture Firm Profile, Reed Construction Data, retrieved 22 Jun 2009