Transit Riders Association of Charlottesville
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
The Transit Riders Association of Charlottesville is an organization that seeks for improved transportation services in the city of Charlottesville.
- Full service at night and on Sunday
- Increased bus frequency on the busiest routes
- Increased access to Martha Jefferson
- More frequent breaks for drivers
The group's formation occurred at the same time that Nelson Nygaard, a California consulting firm, was hired to review the city's transit system. The group has pledged to be part of that effort.
- Web. City Council agrees to condemn land for Meadow Creek Parkway interchange, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, June 5, 2012, retrieved June 8, 2012.
- Web. Transit Riders Association Forms to Rally for Service Expansion, NBC 29, June 5, 2012, retrieved June 8, 2012.
- Web. Public Transit Riders Rally for Increased Funding, Charlottesville Newsplex, November 10, 2012, retrieved November 29, 2012.