Toole Design Group
Toole Design Group is a national engineering and planning firm completed the first phase of a process that could help determine the future of transportation in Charlottesville. The consultants were hired by the city to oversee one of several planning efforts to create “complete streets,” roads that safely accommodate pedestrians, cyclists and motorists.
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Streets That Work: On-going work with City of Charlottesville with results expected in 2016.
- January 26, 2015: Ian Lockwood holds day-long charette with opponents of Route 29 solutions projects  It us known how much Smart29 paid for his services.
- Standards and Design Manual - contract awarded in August 2017 for $199,987.00
- Web. Planning firm finishes workshop, gives input on Charlottesville’s streets, Reuben Jones, Charlottesville Tomorrow, 31 May 2014, retrieved 4 June 2014.
- Web. Opponents hold non-binding workshop for Rio Road interchange alternatives, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, January 26, 2015, retrieved December 20, 2015.