The Randolph is a 5-story mixed-use condominium complex at 1001 E. Market/210 10th St. NE containing 35 residential units and eight commercial condominiums across two buildings. It was constructed by-right in 2007 by Martin Horn Construction. The complex is owned by 10th and Market Street, LLC and designed by architect Jim Grigg of Daggett & Grigg Architects.
Residents of The Randolph include former city councilor George Gilliam. Residents have been outspoken in opposing developments on nearby properties, including at 1011 East Jefferson and 925 East Market Street.
Phase I - 5 commercial units (1001 E. Market)
Phase II - 11 residential units (1001 E. Market)
Phase III - 24 residential, 3 commercial units (The Randolph)
- Web. Developer seeks 104 units in Little High neighborhood, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, March 2, 2016, retrieved 2018-11-25.
- Web. Council narrowly approves special use permit for East Jefferson Place, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, July 6, 2017, retrieved 2018-11-25.
- Web. The Randolph, Martin Horn, retrieved 2018-11-25.
- Web. Commission OKs five-story building for downtown, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, August 13, 2013, retrieved 2018-11-25.
- Web. The Randolph Association Inc., Real Property Management Inc., April 28, 2013, retrieved 2018-11-25.
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|