Talk:Gary B. O'Connell
which boards are ex-officio?
- "As City Manager, O'Connell serves on a variety of community organizations and boards, including:"
isn't really correct; some of those (RWSA) are in fact ex-officio, but others have nothing to do with the fact that he's city manager, he just serves on the boards. I think. (i.e., which boards would he no longer serve on by fact of his resignation as city manager) Suggested rewrite:
- As City Manager, O'Connell serves on the following boards:
- And also serves on the boards of a variety of other community organizations, including:
However, I say 'suggested' because I'm not certain of the facts. Anyone care to straighten that out? -- B.S. Lawrence 19:01, 17 July 2009 (EDT)
- I went ahead and did this. I hope it is right. -- B.S. Lawrence 22:48, 31 October 2009 (UTC)
- All but Visitor's Bureau right, I think. I moved that one. --629579396 23:41, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
The press release which gives O'Connell's last day is not online yet - just got it via e-mail. Left generic URL for not.--629579396 23:41, 9 February 2010 (UTC)