Susan W. "Sue" Lewis
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Susan W. "Sue" Lewis is a retired financial advisor who has been a Charlottesville resident since 1971.
Lewis served on the Jefferson School Task Force in 2003.
She was a candidate in the 2006 election for Charlottesville City School Board.
She was the 2012 vice president of Programs and Positions for the League of Women Voters of Charlottesville/Albemarle. Lewis also served on the Charlottesville Planning Commission.
|Edmund R. "Ned" Michie||3,101||24.87|
|Leah W. Puryear||2,426||19.45|
|Juandiego R. Wade||2,370||19.01|
|Susan W. "Sue" Lewis||2,077||16.66|
|Charles W. Kollmansperger||1,695||13.59|
|Vance D. High||760||6.09|
|Source: Virginia State Board of Elections|
Voters could cast three votes, one for each of the three seats available, hence the percentages do not total 100%.
- ↑ Web. News in Review, C-VILLE Weekly, Portico Publications, 11 April 2006, retrieved 15 May, 2012.
- ↑ Web. Fishbowl, C-VILLE Weekly, Portico Publications, 9 September 2003, retrieved 15 May, 2012.
- ↑ Web. Sue Lewis, George Edward Loper, retrieved 15 May, 2012.
- ↑ Web. Board of Directors, G, retrieved 15 May, 2012.
- ↑ Web. School Board hears from fill-in candidates, Matt Deegan, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, 8 June, 2007, retrieved 15 May, 2012.
- ↑ Local Election - May 2, 2006 State Board of Elections. retrieved 5 Jul 2009.