Spring Hill Village
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
Spring Hill Village is planned for 12.63 acres between Avon Street Extended and Route 20. The Board of Supervisors agreed in 2014 to rezone the property from R-1 to the neighborhood model district. 
- May 18, 2020 – Architectural Review Board reviews proposal for new design 
- July 20, 2020 – Architectural Review Board Continues review
|Avon Park 1||↑|
|'← ' →|
- Web. Albemarle OKs 100 residences in Mill Creek area, Lacey Naff, Charlottesville Tomorrow, October 10, 2014, retrieved February 23, 2016.
- Web. Albemarle panel says no to developer’s second request for lower proffers, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, April 26, 2016, retrieved April 27, 2016.
- Web. Spring Hill Village, Website, Stanley Martin Homes, retrieved July 19, 2020.
- Web. ARB-2020-24: Spring Hill Village, Paty Saternye, Staff Report, Albemarle County, July 13, 2020, retrieved July 19, 2020.