Southwood Mobile Home Park
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
Supervisors endorsed a plan to work with Habitat on the project in October 2016. 
The Boys and Girls Club has a facility there that has been expanded in 2017. 
The rezoning will be conducted in two phases. The first will consist of two blocks, one of which will be mixed-use and the other will be mostly commercial. This first phase has been submitted to Albemarle County for review. 
- Web. Southwood resident survey reveals neighborhood's wants, Strong, Ted, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, 11 Feb. 2010, retrieved 12 Feb. 2010.
- Print: Habitat for Humanity wants to turn trailer parks into town centers. Will the model work?, Laura Ingles, C-VILLE Weekly, Portico Publications, August 6, 2012 , 24.32, .
- Web. Habitat for Humanity seeks connection to future state park, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, February 9, 2015, retrieved February 12, 2015.
- Web. Supervisors endorse collaboration with Habitat to redevelop Southwood, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, October 5, 2016, retrieved January 11, 2017.
- Web. Albemarle Planning Commission recommends club expansion at Southwood, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, February 7, 2017, retrieved December 26, 2017.
- Web. Group to be briefed with first rezoning for Habitat’s Southwood redevelopment, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, March 14, 2018, retrieved March 19, 2018.