Virginia State Route 240
Route 240 is also signed Crozet Avenue from Crozet west, and Three Notch'd Road from Crozet east.
|This Transportation-related article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
Help cvillepedia by improving this article with information about Virginia State Route 240 from wikipedia.
Bridge replacement planned
A bridge carries Route 240 across Lickinghole Creek. This bridge will be replaced in the next few years.
- April 17, 2019: Design Public Hearing 
- Spring 2021: Right of way acquisition 
- Advertise project in 2022
- Web. March 13, 2019 Presentation to Crozet Community Advisory Committee, Virginia Department of Transportation, March 13, 2019, retrieved August 17, 2019.
- Web. Culpeper Projects - Route 240 Bridge, Virginia Department of Transportation, retrieved August 17, 2019.