Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ric Barrick (1963-2020) was a former Director of Communications for the Charlottesville City Office of Communications and son to former Charlottesville City Commonwealth's Attorney, Richard "Dick" Hamilton Barrick.
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Web. Obituary for Richard "Dick" Hamilton Barrick, retrieved 27 Jan 2014.
- Web. City’s communications director resigns in wake of special investigation, staff, C-VILLE Weekly, Portico Publications, March 22 2012
- Web. Barrick, Richard (Ric) Lloyd, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, July 22, 2020, retrieved July 27, 2020.
- Web. Fraud, misfeasance and cover-up: Special Prosecutor investigates Charlottesville spokesman Barrick, Rob Schilling, Schilling Show blog, March 21 2012
- Letter from Diana Wheeler explaining why she declined to press charges against Barrick