Region 10 Community Services Board
(Redirected from Region 10)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Region 10 Community Service Board is a human services agency that spans multiple jurisdictions around Charlottesville. The agency was founded in 1969 and employees over 600 people in the community. 
The agency is recruiting for a new executive director. 
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
Region serves Albemarle, Greene, Fluvanna, Louisa, and Nelson counties.
- Robert Johnson, Executive director
- Caruso Brown, Deputy Executive Director
- David Moody, Medical Director
- Beth Gager, Coordinator of Consumer Empowerment
Board of Directors
- Patricia Hughes, Nelson County, Chair
- Daniel Krasnegor, Albemarle County, Vice Chair
- Missy Wernstrom, Charlottesville, Secretary
- Claudia Allen, Charlottesville (Partial Term)
- Barbara Barrett, Albemarle County
- Nora Demleitner, Albemarle County
- Jeff Gould Louisa County
- Albert M. LaFave, Jr., Albemarle
- Brian Pinkston, Charlottesville
- Summer Sage, Charlottesville
- Jerry Swiggett, Fluvanna County
- Steve Wunsh, Louisa County
- Vacant, Nelson County
Coordinates: 38°00′28″N 78°31′12″W / 38.007660°N 78.520060°W
- ↑ Web. About Us, Region 10, retrieved July 19, 2017.
- ↑ Web. Region Ten reopens Executive Director Recruitment, retrieved July 19, 2017.
- ↑ Web. Board of Directors, Region 10, retrieved July 19, 2017.