Rio Rd E & John Warner Parkway
|County Area||Rio District|
|Use Type||Multifamily Residential|
|Lot Size||27.31 acres|
|Building Height||45 feet|
|Residential units||328 units|
|Development Firm||Kotarides Developers|
|Owner||Thomas & Clarence Wetsel|
|Approval Process||Rezoning (R-4 to Planned Residential Development)|
Parkway Place is a proposed 328-unit development at the northern terminus of the John Warner Parkway in Albemarle County. Kotarides Development is seeking a rezoning from R-4 to Planned Residential Development under the application ZMA201900008.
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- August 18, 2019 – Advisory review from the Architectural Review Board.
- November 18, 2019 – Second site plan submitted for review by Albemarle County
- March 10, 2020 – Planning Commission votes 5-2 to recommend approval
- June 3, 2020 – Board of Supervisors grants indefinite deferral 
- Application for ZMA201900008
- Narrative for ZMA201900008
- Other documents for ZMA201900008
- Staff report for 8/18/2019
- Web. Supervisors defer decision on controversial Rio Road apartment project, Allison Wrabel, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, June 4, 2020, retrieved June 11, 2020.