Significant events that happened (or will happen) on November 7.
- 1933 – All six members of the Albemarle Board of Supervisor are unopposed in the general election. 
- 2016 – Albemarle County Architectural Review Board preliminary approves Timberland Park 
- 2017 – Charlottesville branch of the Urban Land Institute gets presentation on mixed-income developments overseen by Maryland-based EYA EYA Presentation
- Web. No Opposition to Supervisors, Daily Progress Digitized Microfilm, Lindsay family, November 3, 1933, retrieved November 3, 2022. Print. November 3, 1933 page 10.
- Web. More apartments coming to Albemarle along I-64, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, November 7, 2016, retrieved November 8, 2016.
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|