|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Stonehenge, apartment complex
- Riverrun, apartment complex
- Belvedere, including The Reserve at Belvedere
- Belvedere - Under construction
A small strip of gas stations and other commercial properties along Rio Road is known as Gasoline Alley, and is considered to be a future neighborhood center under the Places29 Master Plan.
There are two major roads in Neighborhood 2: US 29 and Rio Road East. The Meadowcreek Parkway, under construction, as of 2011, will provide an additional north-south corridor for cars, bikes and pedestrians.
- Places 29: A Master Plan for the Northern Development Areas. 2009 DRAFT. Albemarle County. Department of Community Development. Page 3-2.