Meg S. Bryce
Meg Scalia Bryce was a candidate for the at-large seat on the Albemarle County School Board in the 2023 election. She is the youngest daughter of former U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia. None of Bryce's school-age children attend Albemarle County Public Schools. The Bryce campaign is supported by Republicans, including coal magnate and prominent GOP donor Richard Baxter Gilliam and Albemarle County GOP Chair John Lowry. Bryce opposes ACPS's anti-racism policy and has argued that systemic racism is up for debate.
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Web. First newcomer files for Albemarle School Board, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Town Crier Productions, December 31, 2022, retrieved January 8m 2023.
- Web. Justice Scalia's most lasting legacy could be his children, Washington Examiner, July 24, 2019
- Web. Meg Bryce Announces Candidacy for School Board, Crozet Gazette, April 7, 2023
- Web. Playing a Moderate, Antonin Scalia’s Daughter Wants a Virginia School Board Seat, The Nation, 10/24/23
- Web. Bryce outraises Spillman for at-large seat on Albemarle School Board, Information Cville, April 18, 2023
- Web. Meg Bryce: 'Not everybody agrees there is systemic racism', Daily Progress, Oct. 17, 2023