Measurement and Solutions Group
The Measurement and Solutions Group is a nine-member group created in early 2019 to review the city's process for funding nonprofit agencies.
The group was created to “identify appropriate measurements, benchmarks, solutions and metrics for the designated priority areas for use in The Vibrant Community Funding process.”
Those priority areas are “Jobs/Wages, Affordable Housing, Public Health Care, and Education.”
The group met between August 2019 and April 2020 and were to have finalized a report. They were to have conducted a community engagement effort but the pandemic put that process on hold.
- Dashad Cooper, Community Member
- Matthew Ellison, Data Analysis
- Kevin Healy, Community Member
- Walter Heinecke, Community Organizing
- Billy Hunt, At-Large
- Ryan LaRochelle, Data Analysis
- Joe Szakos, Community Organizing
- Marcia Wilds, At-Large
- Nikuyah Walker, Council Representative (Mayor)
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|