Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
Lou Hatter is the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) Public Affairs Manager for the Culpeper District. Prior to that position, he served as managing editor of the Daily Progress from August 2000 to April 2005.
- Western Bypass
- 29 North widening between Airport Road and Greene County line
- 250 East Widening to Rt. 15
- I-64/250 Interchange at Shadwell
- I-64 West 5th Street exit widening
- Rt. 22/Rt. 250 Intersection Realignment
- I-64/Rt. 250 Interchange (Shadwell Exit)
- Web. Lou Hatter, Linked In, retrieved May 18, 2012.