Fry's Spring Neighborhood Association
The Fry's Spring Neighborhood Association (FSNA) is a neighborhood association open to people who own property or live in the Fry's Spring neighborhood, located in the southwest corner of Charlottesville.
Dues are $5 for an individual member and $10 for a family. Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of the month at the Cherry Avenue Christian Church from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
In 2013, the association voted to ask the City of Charlottesville to rezone pockets of the neighborhood from R-2 to R-1S. 
- President, Brian Becker
- Vice-president, Jeff Gree
- Treasurer, Susan Quinn
- Corresponding secretary, Susan Elliot
- Recording secretary, Mary Sherrill
At-Large Board Members
- Joe Mooney
- Clint Sherril
- Amanda Sovik-Johnston
- Jess Wenger
- "About FSNA." Fry's Spring Neighborhood Association. retrieved 11 June 2009.
- Web. Fry’s Spring residents seek downzoning, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, retrieved February 25, 2013.
- Web. [http://fsna.avenue.org/about.html About FSNA], Fry's Spring Neighborhood Association, retrieved November 12, 2013.