|Preceded by||Tom Loach|
Albemarle County Planning Commission
|Preceded by||Marcia Joseph|
|Electoral District||White Hall|
|Preceded by||Jo Higgins|
|Succeeded by||Tom Loach|
|Contributions $||VPAP Database|
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
Duane H. Zobrist is an attorney and former member of the Albemarle County Planning Commission. He was named as the commission's chair on January 11, 2011 but withdrew an application to serve as another term as at-large representative. 
Zobrist moved to Albemarle in 2001 and lives in Crozet.
Zobrist first served on the Commission as the representative from the White Hall Magisterial District, appointed in September 2006 by Supervisor David Wyant (R) to complete the term of Jo Higgins, who moved out of the county. Zobrist served until December 31, 2007, the conclusion of Wyant's term on the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors.
Zobrist was again appointed to the Commission in January 2010, this time to fill the at-large seat.
In December 2012, he withdrew an application to serve an additional term as the commission's at-large representatives. 
- Web. Duane H. Zobrist, Lawyers.com, retrieved 8 Jan 2009.
- Web. County body still taking shape for ’12, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, January 10, 2012, retrieved January 12, 2011.
- Wheeler, Brian. "Duane Zobrist named to County Planning Commission." Weblog post. Charlottesville Tomorrow News Center. Charlottesville Tomorrow, 6 Sept. 2006. Web. 6 June 2009. <http://cvilletomorrow.typepad.com/charlottesville_tomorrow_/2006/09/duane_zobrist_n.html>.
- Web. Woodbrook path plan criticized, Brandon Shulleeta, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, January 7, 2010, retrieved 8 Jan 2009.
- Web. Public Matters, Neil Williamson, Free Enterprise Forum, April 11, 2011, retrieved April 12, 2011.