Drewary J. Brown
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
At a City Council public hearing in October 1983, he spoke in favor of issuance of $9.5 million in bonds for the Charlottesville Redevelopment and Housing Authority to pay a private developer for what would become the Omni Hotel. 
- Print: City activist Brown dies at 80, Michael Cardman, Daily Progress, Media General April 6, 1998, Page A1.
- Web. From Porch Swings to Patios: Oral History Project - Interview of Drewary Brown on December 16, 1980, Department of Community Planning Advisory Board, retrieved February 6, 2012.
- Web. Charlottesville City Council meeting minutes, .pdf, Council Chambers, City of Charlottesville, October 24, 1983.
- Web. Bridge Builders Awards Given Out, Venton Blandin, newsplex.com, Gray Television, Inc., Sep 21, 2006, retrieved Feb 7, 2012.
- Web. Online Exhibit: Frances Brand Collection, Part One Exhibit, Albemarle Charlottesville Historical Society, retrieved 15 Feb 2012.
- Web. Paul Goodloe McIntire Citizenship Award, Website, Charlottesville Regional Chamber of Commerce, retrieved November 14, 2017.