|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
The Design Marathon pairs designers with non-profits in order to help them sharpen their messages in order to create branding, brochures, or advertisements. Other possibilities include the development of schematic building space or space renovation drawings or conceptual site plans. The event will be held on October 1, 2010.
- AIDS/ HIV Services Group
- Alliance for Community Choice in Transportation (ACCT)
- Buford Schoolyard Garden Project
- Jefferson Area CHIP (Children’s Health Improvement Program)
- Literacy Volunteers Charlottesville/Albemarle
- Piedmont Council of the Arts
- Piedmont Housing Alliance
- Rivanna River Basin Commission
- VOCAL Virginia
- "About the Design Marathon « Charlottesville Design Marathon." Charlottesville Design Marathon. Web. 01 Sept. 2010. <http://designmarathon.wordpress.com/about/>.