Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee
The Citizen's Transportation Advisory Committee (formerly known as CHART) is a committee of the Charlottesville-Albemarle Metropolitan Planning Organization that develops and recommends updates to the long-range transportation plan. 
|This Transportation-related article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
The committee comprises 13 members. Four members are city appointments, four are Albemarle County appointments, and three are Charlottesville-Albemarle Metropolitan Planning Organization Policy Board appointments. 
- Russell "Mac" Lafferty, Chair, Albemarle County Planning Commission
- Alec Gosse, Vice Chair
- Stephen Bach, MPO Bicycling
- Frances Hooper, Albemarle at-large
- David Hurst, Charlottesville at-large
- Adam Lees, Charlottesville at-large
- Tim O'Brien, Albemarle County representative
- John Pfaltz, Charlottesville representative
- David Shreve, Albemarle County representative
- Natasha Sienitsky, Charlottesville Planning Commission
- Web. DRAFT Public Participation Plan, Charlottesville-Albemarle Metropolitan Planning Organization, Adopted August 12, 2002; Revised: February 14, 2005; Revised June 20, 2007, Revised April 22, 2009, retrieved 1 Dec 2009.
- Web. Citizens' Committee (CHART) Members, Thomas Jefferson Planning District Commission, retrieved September 17, 2012.