Charles P. “Chip” Boyles, II
His work for the past 20 years has focused on community and government development throughout the Southeast of the United States, including South Carolina and Louisiana. Boyles’ previous positions include the Vice President of Programs and Administration for the East Baton Rouge (Louisiana) Redevelopment Authority, Director of the Office of Community Development for the City of Baton Rouge/East Baton Rouge Parish Government, and Development Coordinator at the Lowcountry Council of Governments in South Carolina. Boyles was also city manager in Taneytown, Maryland, from 1995 to 2000. 
Boyles received a Master’s in Public Administration from Clemson University and a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of South Carolina. 
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Web. Charlottesville City Council appoints new city manager, News Staff, News Article, CBS19, Charlottesville, Virginia, January 14, 2021, retrieved January 15, 2021.
- Web. Chip Boyles to serve as Charlottesville’s new city manager, Staff Reports, News Article, NBC29, January 14, 2021, retrieved February 6, 2021.
- Web. A longer look and listen: Charlottesville City Council hires regional administrator as next city manager, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Community Engagement, Town Crier Productions, January 15, 2021, retrieved May 24, 2021.
- Web. https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-2000-10-11-0010110155-story.html, Maria Blackburn, News Article, Baltimore Sun, October 11, 2000, retrieved January 18, 2021.
- E-mail. Ryan Pace at RPace@tjpdc.org, TJPDC. "Press Release: TJPDC Announces New Executive Director." Message to email@example.com. 24 March 2014.