Charlottesville Investment Collaborative
It aims to foster Charlottesville entrepreneurs who might otherwise lack the resources, education, or capital to establish a local business. It offers an entrepreneur education program, micro-loans of up to $35,000, and mentoring.
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
Board of Directors
- Gordon Bennett, Co-Founder
- Toan Nguyen, Co-Founder
- Wendy Brown, Co-Founder and Board Chair
- Dana Goldsmith, Treasurer
- Laura Horn
- Anne Nelson
- Philippe Sommer
- Charles Thatcher
- W. McIllwaine "Mac" Thompson, Jr.
- Web. Our Story, Community Investment Collaborative, retrieved 3 July 2013.
- E-mail. Stephen Davis, Community Investment Collaborative. "Ristau Joins CIC as Program Director." Message to Brian Wheeler, Charlottesville Tomorrow. 2 July 2013.