Charlottesville Economic Development Authority
The Charlottesville Economic Development Authority (CEDA) is a seven-member body that meets monthly to promote business development in the city. CEDA has authority to raise bonds in order to support certain projects approved by City Council. 
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Industrial bonds for construction of Safeway in Barracks Road Shopping Center 
- Edward Schmitz, Chair (appointed at December 8, 2020 meeting)
- J. Addison Barnhardt
- James Cauthen
- Adrian Felts
- Jay O'Donnell
Minutes of the Charlottesville Economic Development Authority
- Web. Charlottesville: Charlottesville Economic Development Authority, City of Charlottesville, retrieved August 25, 2011.
- Web. Charlottesville City Council meeting minutes, .pdf, Council Chambers, City of Charlottesville, April 15, 1991.. . Also available in older archive.
- Web. Charlottesville City Council meeting minutes, .pdf, Council Chambers, City of Charlottesville, May 20, 1991.. . Also available in older archive.
- Web. Finally: Jefferson School ready for renovation, Lisa Provence, The Hook, Better Publications LLC, August 23, 2011, retrieved August 25, 2011. Print. August 25, 2011 , 1034, .