Charlottesville Historic Districts
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
A historic district in the City of Charlottesville is a group of buildings, properties or sites that have been designated by the city as either an Architectural Design Control District or a Historic Conservation District due to their historic or architectural significance.
The majority of Charlottesville's historic districts are recognized by both the Virginia Landmarks Register and the National Register of Historic Places.
Architectural Design Control Districts
- Albemarle and Charlottesville County Courthouse Historic District
- Fifeville and Tonsler Neighborhoods Historic District
- Oakhurst-Gildersleeve Neighborhood Historic District
- Ridge Street Historic District
- Rugby Road/University Corner Historic District
- University of Virginia Historic District
- Wertland Street Historic District
- Woolen Mills Village Historic District