Charlottesville City Office of Communications
The Charlottesville City Office of Communications is a division of the City Manager's Office. The position of Director of Communications is appointed by the City Manager and is responsible for city-wide communications, including press releases, the City's Public, Educational, and Governmental (PEG) access television stations, web content, social media, produced video, ad copy, major City events and more. The Director also serves as the City spokesperson.
Brian Wheeler serves as the current Director of Communications.
Communications staff members
The Communications staff includes the Director of Communications, Deputy Director of Communications, Multimedia Services Manager, Marketing & Social Media Coordinator, and CPA-TV Station Manager.
- Brian Wheeler, Director of Communications
- Joe Rice, Deputy Director of Communications
- David Dillehunt, Multimedia Services Manager
- Lachen Parks, Marketing & Social Media Coordinator
- Cal Tate, CPA-TV Station Manager
Former staff members
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Web. City’s communications director resigns in wake of special investigation, staff, C-VILLE Weekly, Portico Publications, March 22 2012