Amy-Sarah Marshall is founding president of the Charlottesville Pride Community Network. She has guided the organization through festivals and initiatives benefitting the LGBTQ community.
Memberships & Organizations
- Charlottesville Pride Community Network
- UVA Health Transgender Advisory Committee
- Governor’s Task Force on LGBT Tourism
- Charlottesville Human Rights Commission.
Marshall received the Q Award, given by the Business Women’s Roundtable of the local Chamber of Commerce, in 2016.
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Creative Writing/Poetry.
- Writing, editing, and teaching web writing and promotion. Marshall has worked on the UVA Health web team for over seven years, performing SEO, analytics research and blog writing.
Marshall lives in Charlottesville with her wife, Lisa Green, two children, and two dogs.
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
|This article does not cite any references or sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources (ideally, using inline citations). Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.|