Albemarle County Historic Preservation Committee
The Albemarle County Historic Preservation Committee was created in 1995 and charged with "protecting the county's historic and cultural resources." One of its first duties was to draft a Historic Preservation Plan. The plan is a component of the County's Comprehensive Plan.
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- C. Jared Loewenstein, Chair
- Ross L. Stevens, Vice Chair
- Betsy Baten
- Diane L. Browne Townes
- K. Edward Lay
- Carter Montague
- Liz Russell
- Nancy Takahashi
- Ann Mallek, Board of Supervisors liaison
- Jennie More, Planning Commission liaison
- "Historic Preservation Committee." Albemarle County, Virginia - Official Web Site. N.p., n.d. Web. 10 July 2009. <http://www.albemarle.org/committees.asp?section_id=&comm=hpc>.