Albemarle County Commonwealth's Attorney
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Alicia M. Milligan, Deputy Commonwealth's Attorney
- Tyler L. Sande, Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney
- Holly R. Vradenburgh, Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney
- Armin D. Zijerdi, Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney
- Shannon P. Neal, Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney
- Richard Farley, Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney
- Jordan McKay, Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney
- Samantha Markley, Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney
"The Albemarle County Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office is dedicated to pursuing justice and protecting the rights and safety of the citizens of Albemarle and its visitors. As part of that mission, we work to enhance public safety and welfare through the vigorous enforcement of criminal laws in a fair, compassionate, ethical and just manner. We believe that in order to accomplish this mission the office should maintain a pro-active role in our community by working to prevent crime in addition to its mandate to prosecute with integrity, equality and excellence. It is in this way that we best serve the safety of our community and uphold our oath to protect and defend the Constitution of Virginia and the Constitution of the United States."
Former Commonwealth's Attorneys
Former Commonwealth Attorney Tracci appeared before the Board of Supervisors in April 2016 to lobby for additional funding to pay for an assistant attorney. He stated that Albemarle has one prosecutor per 19,000 residents whereas Stafford County has one per 7,500 residents. 
- Web. Albemarle County Commonwealth's Attorney - Staff, County of Albemarle, retrieved June 22, 2021.
- Web. An Open Letter to the Citizens of Albemarle County, Staff Reports, Daily Progress Digitized Microfilm, Lindsay family, August 2, 1943, retrieved August 2, 2016 from University of Virginia Library. Print. August 2, 1943 page 7.
- Web. Albemarle to keep two percent salary increase in FY17 budget, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, April 5, 2016, retrieved January 2, 2017.