Albemarle Business Campus
Albemarle Business Campus is a proposed mixed-use complex proposed by Kyle Redinger on 5th Street Extended in Albemarle County. It replaces a previous proposal for the property known as Royal Fern. 
A public hearing will be held before the Albemarle Board of Supervisors on October 7, 2020. A fact sheet produced for the hearing states that the developer wants to attract a tenant such as Willowtree, main commercial parkings lots would be used as a farmers' market, and would only increase school population by nine students. 
|This article documents a current event. Information may change rapidly as the event progresses.|
- October 8, 2019 – Albemarle Planning Commission recommends denial of Royal Fern development with 300 residential units and 125,000 square feet of commercial space 
- February 18, 2020 – Albemarle Planning Commission work session
- August 18, 2020 – Albemarle Planning Commission recommends approval on a 5-0 vote 
- October 7, 2020 – Albemarle Board of Supervisors approves rezoning on a 6-0 vote 
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Web. A proposed development in Albemarle County could bring more businesses and housing units, Henry Graff, News Article, NBC29, November 21, 2019, retrieved November 23, 2019.
- Web. Albemarle Business Campus Fact Sheet, August 18, 2020, retrieved October 3, 2020.
- Web. Albemarle planning commission nixes mixed-use development on Fifth Street, Allison Wrabel, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, October 9, 2019, retrieved February 10, 2020.
- Web. County planners approve mixed-use development proposal, Allison Wrabel, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, August 19, 2020, retrieved August 19, 2020. Print. August 19, 2020 page A1.
- Web. Mixed-use Albemarle Business Campus gets greenlight from supervisors, Allison Wrabel, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, October 8, 2020, retrieved October 15, 2020.