600 West Main Street
600 West Main Street, or the Hawkins-Perry House, was built in 1873. It is a vernacular, two-story, three bay single-pile house built by James Hawkins, a resident of Ridge Street in the late 19th century. 
A prospective owner of the building is seeking a demolition permit to make way for new commercial space.
A man named Cecil Perry added a storefront in 1931 and operated the Midway Cash Grocery until the 1960's with the family living on the second floor. It has also been a restaurant and is currently a convenience store.
- Web. Historic Properties Information, Research for West Main Streetscape circa 2014, retrieved November 18, 2015.