Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is a date listing important or significant events that happened (or will happen) on events for the year 1999
- March 15 – City Council holds second reading of an agreement with Union Station Partnership for a potential redevelopment of the Amtrak station  
- April 8 – Value America hits $57 a share 
- Web. [https://civicclerk.blob.core.windows.net/stream/CHARLOTTESVILLEVA/6e6a0d15-a9eb-4116-b772-691c2a4e68f4.pdf?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&sig=UNQ6yRhySdq6h1OgNaL5lMquDwSUpwW1T5HQaeePoKo%3D&st=2021-01-31T20%3A21%3A16Z&se=2022-01-31T20%3A26%3A16Z&sp=r Union Station Partnership Reconveyance of TMP 300002A00 and Associated Easements], Chris Engel, Director of Economic Development, Staff Report, February 1, 2021, retrieved January 31, 2021.
- Web. March 15, 1999 Charlottesville City Council meetings, Minutes, City of Charlottesville, retrieved January 31, 2021.
- Web. Value America IPO takes off, while MSG heats up; Architel tumbles, CNNfn market movers, CNN Money, April 8, 1999, retrieved April 8, 2021.